Friday, April 20, 2012

Life is Good!

Part of the day is a bit chaotic around here, with a baby crying and then an almost 2 year old crying because he wants to be held like the crying baby, of course when the baby isn't being held he could care less. But there is also much love and fun times to be had. It is amazing how fast time has gone by with Andrew.

Here is my little guy at 6 weeks! Wow! Notice how he is always looking to the right? Must be because he's looking out the sliding glass window.


And of course Joseph wants to get in on the fun of taking a picture with a bear. He went and gathered them up to pose for this cute picture!

How precious! It is very apparent just how much Joseph loves his little brother. I know they will be best of buds. Just get bigger quick Andrew so you two can start chasing each other around! (Maybe I will regret having said that later down the road)

Me and my little guy. 5 pounds to go to be at my pre-pregnancy weight! Then I can start working on leftovers from Joseph. Argh!

Joseph is such a delight. I don't know where he comes up with these crazy fun ideas, but I like them. If only I could do them with him! Actually, I'd probably be too chicken to. I am glad he is more adventurous! When I showed the first video to Joseph he couldn't stop laughing. It was quite adorable. Hope they give you a little chuckle too! :)


Andrew is providing the sound effects on this one!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Time goes so fast. And congratulations on the weight! You really do look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Andrew is adorable! Joseph is totally handsome :) Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really - you ready to have them both scrambling - crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. I may be way behind but I just realized you guys have a blog. Ours is private so If you want an invite just leave a comment at www.bajorks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie! I loved seeing your post on my blog. I can't believe you and Ashley are in the same ward. How fun! It makes me wish I still lived out there. Your boys are adorable. Have we really been out of school that long???

    ReplyDelete