Friday, April 13, 2012

nap time!

It is a miracle! Both boys have been asleep for 2 hours at the same time! I imagine now that I wrote that one will wake up very soon. So here is a very short update. I love my boys so much, and my man too! Last week Andrew turned 4 weeks and Joseph 22 months on the same day! Fun times! So here is a picture of both together showing how big they are!

Joseph 22 months, Andrew 4 weeks
Andrew is not especially happy here. Joseph isn't either, but at least his cry had turned into a laugh at this point. When one cries so does the other. Oh joy! Am I right parents!?

Andrew at 4 weeks

Mike took Joseph on an Easter egg hunt. Joseph loved picking up the eggs and was very possessive of his basket and contents after. He found them, picked them up, therefore they completely belonged to him! Cute guy!




Joseph has become very good at doing his own activities while I am taking care of Andrew. It is incredible to see the way his brain works and the things he does! Here he lined up all his little cups and put a bead in each. He seems to be lining things up a lot around here!

Well, I just heard a child hearken! That is all for now. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Little Andrew! Be happy little guy! Joseph... good job on the Easter egg hunt!
    Love both of these two little men so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you have a very organized and tidy boy in the making (unlike his dad) haha :) both of those little ones look adorable!

    ReplyDelete