Saturday, August 4, 2012

friends again!

My goodness! I uploaded these pictures and video forever ago, but never got around to writing the post! So here is an update on pictures that aren't quite so updated anymore. We have some good friends from the good ole Y that have moved out to a nearby city! Yeah! We are so excited to have them close by now! Below are some pictures of Joseph and their daughter Millie back when Joseph was almost one.



And now here are the two little munchkins almost exactly one year later! What a fun reunion! I thought they were both cute then, but I gotta say I think they even cuter and more fun now!




And here is our little baby who is starting to look more like a toddler! I think he was four months here, and at his four month appointment he was 18 pounds 6 ounces, and was 28.5 inches long! The other day I weighed him on our scale, and he was 19 pounds! He just keeps growing! It's fantastic!


Mike loves playing "soccer" with Joseph, and Joseph loves playing it as well. At times he just runs around and kicks the ball! So excited that I just found out from a friend about Lil' Kickers! We signed Joseph up and he will start the end of August. Mike took Joseph to go check it out, and Joseph cried as they left because he wanted "soccer." Little Michael Jr. in the making? Guess we'll see!

 

And here is another cute brother picture. It is fun how often Joseph will lay down next to Andrew, and Andrew always gives him a big smile. There is definitely much love between these two boys!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, so cute! We're thrilled to be near y'all again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Joseph is in soccer! Love these two cute buddies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post! And there is no problem in having Joseph be just like his dad...Michael was/is an amazing soccer player!!!

    ReplyDelete