Wednesday, June 27, 2012

happy day!

Three years ago today a very special event took place. I got married to my best friend and handsome hubby! And to that I have to say:



It has been three amazing years! We have lived in three different apartments, moved 1400 miles, gone from living in 600 sq ft to 1600 sq ft (thank goodness for that increase!), been blessed with two beautiful and sweet little boys, and have cherished so many memories along the way. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband, friend and father. I cannot imagine life without you. These three years have flown by, and I feel like I have known you my whole life. I am so excited to have someone so amazing to be with forever. I love you hunnie!

I have to reminisce with pictures from that amazingly wonderful day. Everything was just perfect, but mainly because I was getting married to a practically perfect person.



And of course I have to include a kissing picture, just to make him blush!

Look at what cute little boys we have! They sure love their daddy!

3 comments:

  1. Awww! Happy Anniversary! I didn't know you have only been married three years! You are still newlyweds :) Love your wedding pictures. Your bouquet is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I hope you were able to do something fun!

    ReplyDelete