Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Life sure has gotten busier in the last few months. Here are some highlights;

- I started work at Deloitte in August and have been enjoying what they are having me do.
- I received my last two passing scores for the CPA exam which is a nice obstacle to have done already.
- We've had various visitors here in Chicago. My parents came down for our nephew Everett's baby blessing and we recently had Marie's sister Michelle come through on her trip across the country.
- And in case you haven't heard, Marie is 20 weeks pregnant with another baby boy!

Last night we had our ward Halloween party and we had one of the cutest lions in the history of Halloween. I don't think he understands the whole Halloween concept but he does know one thing... he likes candy. He wouldn't let go of his candy pal for dinner time. Here are some pictures from the Halloween party and other pictures since our last post. Happy Halloween everybody!


Helping dad carve the pumpkin
Picking out a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch

8 comments:

  1. Congrats you guys! So excited to hear that baby #2 is on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Joseph is just SOOO cute!!! Seriously adorable :) And he will be the cutest big brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on baby #2! Love the Oh My! costume - very clever... :) Your little guy is adorable as a lion - and a little boy, in general. ;) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cutest lion in the history of Halloween EVER!!!!! Love you guys so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent lindsay's blog to Parker -you had not posted yet - he found Joseph adorable as he should

    But
    Was hopeful that michael's outfit was a costume not part of a permanent wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, why is Joseph literally the cutest thing I have ever seen? He kills me in that lion costume.

    I also second Parker/Tim's last comment. I sure hope that bear's jersey was just a costume. Let's not forget the beloved state of Minnesota so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joseph is getting a brother!?! That is wonderful. Have you been feeling okay, Marie? Is that why I never hear from you? Just kidding :) I do want to catch up with you though. Email me. Or better yet, come visit! Millie would love it.

    ReplyDelete