Friday, August 12, 2011

Summer Happenings

I could give you about a dozen reasons (some really good ones too) about why we haven't updated our blog in almost 3 months, instead I'll just try hitting some highlights over that time.

On June 4th our little boy turned 1! It's crazy how quickly he is growing up.

The Birthday Boy!

Marie threw quite the party.



Celebrating Joseph's birthday/ Parents' anniversary at Sundance.
We also went to the midwest in June for almost 3 weeks. We had a great Munson family reunion in Appleton, WI. We found a house in Chicago during that time and spent a week at my parent's in Minnesota.

Celebrating Father's Day in Minnesota.

Our trip included lots of swimming and fun.

Perhaps the most important thing we did this summer, is move out to Chicago. We have now been living in our new townhouse for three weeks and can't believe how big it is compared to our old apartment. I start work on Monday and we have had a great time getting to know the area and spending some time together as a family these last few weeks. We promise to post some pictures of our new place soon.

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! I love his face in the one of the three of you. And great job on the party Marie! WOW, I had no clue you guys moved, congrats! And it probably feels good to have more space now. We should plan a trip out there. Good job updating the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Joseph's face for the anniversary picture in sundance. Also, nice matching ties. Cya on sunday for dinner, i think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't stalked your blog in ten hundred years (in my defense not much has changed) The Father's Day matching ties did it for me. Well done. Can't wait to see this cute guy soon!

    ReplyDelete