Wednesday, January 13, 2010

oh boy!

this past week we had Marie's 20 week doctor's appointment. we got to see our cute little baby on the big screen, and soon learned that we're having a BOY! (in case you couldn't tell by the title). the technician made a dvd recording of the ultrasound for us, and it's so much fun to go back and watch our baby boy. some of our favorite parts of ultrasound were watching him kick and stretch out his adorable little legs, watching the sucking motion of his mouth, and seeing his itty bitty heart beating. you'll have to decide for yourself which of the following pictures was one of Michael's highlights :)

profile

legs

already showing off his bicep
(that's my boy)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is soooo exciting, isn't it nice to finally be able to say he instead of it? He will be adorable, I am so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited for you guys! I love the pic of him showing off his biceps. Totally adorabe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I am so excited that we will be having boys so close to each other. What fun they will have together! So happy he looked nice and healthy on the ultrasound. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures! I loved seeing you guys this weekend! I loved the DVD of our cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie! Congratulations!!!! I am SO excited for you! I just got your post on my blog and I didn't even know you had a blog! I have been so bad at looking at other people's blogs lately. How are you? Where are you? If you are in Ptown I totally want to get together. You are going to be the best mom!

    ReplyDelete