Thursday, September 27, 2012

photo dump

So much has happened this summer that we haven't captured on our blog yet. To make it quicker, here are pictures from events that happened, and captions to go along. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words! Enjoy!
Sweetest brother ever!

Jumping for daddy

Having fun shooting arrows at a birthday party

Helping his mom cook

Boys in boxes! 
Mike said I couldn't post this on Instagram, but he never said I couldn't put it on the blog :)
Me and my sweet baby

Fountain by the colleges

Having fun at the zoo- or getting hot and sweaty

Playground at the zoo

Celebrating birthdays


Playing "doctor" has become a favorite activity

Sporting his Sunday best!

Snuggling with Grandma

Water time with daddy at Danny and Laura's

Having a blast with Marianna

Minneapolis Children's Museaum

Coolest bookstore ever! Animals everywhere. Truly a Wild Rhumpus!


 Munson cousins


Munson Reunion 2012!

Me and my parents and siblings

Andrew Daryl with Grandpa Daryl

Bonding with cousins at the Munson Reunion

Enjoying his "boat" at the Munson Reunion

Andrew with his cousin Luke. They are a month and a half apart. Can you guess who's older?

Andrew's first time in the pool! And daddy looking handsome as ever :)



Check out those dimples!

First day of soccer!

Having fun at the Navy Pier Children's Museum



Building tall towers


The end! As we like to say around here, "Have a good day!"

5 comments:

  1. I love the recap of summer! Joseph looks so cute in his soccer uniform and I love the pics of Andrew on his tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best photo dump ever!!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see all of the fun pictures! Loved the reunion pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! love those pictures in MN! If you can send me your email address I want to send you an invite to see my blog! run7swim@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete