First of all, Joseph is still supposed to be a baby in my mind...and the fact that he can somewhat talk is blowing my mind. Second of all, he is ADORABLE! And I don't blame him for getting caught up on the cat or the sheep...I mean how important are those animals anyways?! ;)
cute stuff
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, Joseph is still supposed to be a baby in my mind...and the fact that he can somewhat talk is blowing my mind.
ReplyDeleteSecond of all, he is ADORABLE! And I don't blame him for getting caught up on the cat or the sheep...I mean how important are those animals anyways?! ;)
I LOVE this sweet boy!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, as if he can't get ANY cuter! He's going to be an ADORABLE big brother! :)
ReplyDeletethat part time job of his on the farm is paying off big
ReplyDelete