he has learned to pop the lid off his puffs with his mouth, and this is how i found him one day
he likes to shake things if you couldn't tell
he likes to shake things if you couldn't tell
i read an article that said there are different forms of crawling, and one of them is the "crab crawl." this is where they move along on their tummy, but often to their frustration, backwards! i guess if that is considered crawling, then our little guy is crawling! he slithered under the kitchen table and all the way to the fridge.
check out his tongue click! he only does it at the beginning. it's so much fun!
that's all for now!
Oh My Goodness!!!! Joesph is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! I LOVE the pics and videos! :) He's getting so big! What a cute little guy.
ReplyDeleteHow cute is he?!? I feel like he is growing up too fast!! I most definately need to snuggle him and play with him!! Love you guys so much!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little man! I think he's pretty close in age to my littel guy. It is such a fun stage. Hopefuly we'll be able to meet in person sometime...we love all our MN cousins and they always marry such great people! :)
ReplyDelete