Monday, September 27, 2010

too cute!

we just love our little boy so much! we find ourselves loving to be with him, and when we're not with him we're looking at his pictures or little videos we've captured of him. as of late, he has becoming most adorable with his laugh. at night time he gets slap happy tired, and laughs at everything and nothing. i was simply changing his clothes and he laughed the entire time!

two of my siblings have children that have sucked on their index finger and middle finger together opposed to their thumb. it is cute to see Joseph following in the footsteps of his cousins Eliza and Paul!
we decided that during dinner time we want Joseph sitting at the table with us, so we set up his high chair that connects to the table, and stuck a boppy behind him to help him from falling over to the sides. he played with his toys at the table while we ate, and he just loved it! isn't he just so cute in this picture?
and at last we were able to capture him laughing on video. he seems to always stop laughing as soon as we get the camera out, but Mike was quick and we got him this time. ah, we just love this little guy so much!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I love hearing him laugh! What a cute, fun little man! I can't wait to come out and snuggle him!
    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! He's getting so big! He has the cutest laugh. I'm coming in town soon, can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, let's plan on next week for pics, okay? Call me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie I'm so glad you commented on my blog! I didn't even know you guys had one! Your little guy is so cute. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete