We stayed at the Fillmore residence which was fun for our family to spend time with Melanie, Jonathan and their cure kids. And to get to know Jonathan's parents, who may just be the nicest people I've met in a long time.
I also got to not only see the Washington D.C. temple for the first time but actually go inside of it. It was pretty amazing! One of the photographers took pictures of each family in front of the temple so that should be a good family shot for us.
On our way back from the reception we actually got caught in construction and traffic but got to drive by some of the sites including; the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, and The White House. Not too bad considering I've never been in D.C. and got to see some of those places everyone has to see at least once in their life.
Overall, it was a very fun weekend to spend with family. Congrats again to Michelle and Ken!
Joseph's cousins showing everyone at the reception how to get down
Michelle and Ken being announced as a couple for the first time
The Happy Couple
Daddy and Joseph looking pretty good
Probably my two favorite people in the world
My favorite picture of the weekend
Yay! Very cute pictures of a very cute family. Looks like it was a grand time!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
You guys will have to come back to DC and visit once I move there in 2012.
ReplyDeleteHey Marie! I can't believe all that has happened since I last checked your blog! Your little boy is SO cute! How are you? Where are you at these days. You look great! Keep in touch!
ReplyDelete