Saturday, June 26, 2010

Back Together Again!

I was hoping to get some more pictures of all three of us as a family before I posted but there's only so many phone calls you can take reminding you to update your blog before you actually do it.

Well on Tuesday this week I picked up Marie and Joseph from the airport! I actually got there early enough that the airline gave me a pass to get through security so I could meet them at the gate since she had a baby in her arms. Marie almost walked right past me since she wasn't expected me there, but it was a great surprise.

It is so much fun having them here. Joseph has been in high demand as well, he's had many visitors and we were even able to go visit Tim and Rindy Wednesday night. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little more tired at work these days but it's so worth it. Everyday now Joseph is usually awake and really happy for about the first hour when I get home and its so much fun to play with him.

He hit his 3 week mark yesterday! I know that's still really young but it's crazy how fast the time with him is passing.

Here are some more pictures, some of them are old, like back when we were in Provo, but I'll include them anyway.

This is our first family picture we took at our place in Provo






Him trying out his bouncy seat in our place in Naperville


Enjoying his bath with mommy

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!! He is so cute! I am so happy you are all together again. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for having you all together in one place! He's so cute and I can't wait to be back in Utah with everyone so I can see him again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I love him already, but can't wait to meet him soon! I'm glad you're all together again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! What a doll baby!! I LOVE HIM! He needs to be my arms!!

    ReplyDelete