Sunday, May 16, 2010

goodbye classroom

it's crazy to think that i've been teaching for four years, and now it's coming to an end. but i am so excited to finally have the occupation that i've really always wanted to be- a mommy!
in getting ready for our little baby, i have so much to do. another teacher is moving into my room, so i have to move all of my stuff out, get report card stuff done, and write potential subplans which take me multiple hours to write for just one day, let alone several days. so here is my classroom one last time before i started the demolition process with my husbands help. goodbye classroom! goodbye my second home!












3 comments:

  1. goodbye classroom
    AND hello naperville
    looking forward to seeing you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. your classroom was so cute! Kinda makes me miss teaching a little, but only a little cuz being a mom is the best! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute classroom Marie. Don't worry, you may do what I did. After 22 years of being at home with kids, I renewed my license and went back in the classroom part time. However now after 11 years of that...and a day like today...my retirement may be coming sooner than I thought!!
    Can't wait for little "mister" to come!
    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete