Today we had some exciting news, we got new floors in our kitchen and bathroom. However, this required that we remove everything from our bathroom which wasn't an easy task. But we made the most of the situation and we took some before and after pictures from last night's bathroom and how it looks today.
It worked out perfectly since we forgot to take before and after pictures when we moved in. Here are the pictures:
I know, nasty right?

Look at that beautifully assembled bathroom space saver. Not bad considering I whittled it out of one piece of wood.

And this is where Marie's artistic touch comes in handy.

And this is our 10 year supply of bath crystals and lavender bubble bath.
Very nice. It's amazing what a couple pieces of furniture and a curtain can do!
ReplyDeleteOh that's so funny about the lavender.... I was going to get you Peach or something but thought you might like lavender. haha. Well, you're right, you do have a year supply of that stuff. I really like your space saver, and your bathroom looks great!
ReplyDeleteIt's always good to be prepared.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so cute, & Michael you did a fantastic job with your whittling.
ReplyDeleteAn expert woodscrafter just like your father!!
ReplyDeleteLove the bathroom--Marie has quite the touch!!
ReplyDelete