They often tell you not to get too caught up with things that go wrong on your wedding day, because things are bound to go wrong. But for us, June 27th was a perfect day. Michael and I got married in the Draper Temple. We were blessed with a beautiful ceremony, and the presence of family members and many loved ones. As Michael's dad was former roommates with Elder Anderson, we were fortunate to have him be the one to seal us. It was beautiful. As we came out of the temple, we were greeted with beautiful blue skies, and beautiful smiling faces. Sometimes pictures can be overwhelming and stressful, but our photographer made them very fun and enjoyable. In fact, some of the nieces and nephews were looking forward to seeing the photographer again to take more pictures! Our reception site looked gorgeous with the bright green grass, and vibrant colors. The little girl's dresses looked adorable as they danced around. It was wonderful how many friends and family came to our reception, and everything looked perfect. I loved the vivid colors in my bouquet, and our cake looked fantastic! It was so wonderful that we were able to have so many family members fly and drive out to be with us for such a special event in our lives. I couldn't have dreamed up a more perfect day! Even the day before was perfect as I went to through temple for the first time, and we had a beautiful dinner with our families with a cute presentation that my siblings put together. I suppose rather than being the perfect day, it was truly the perfect weekend!
our last time as a "single couple" at my apartment

on our way to the temple to get married!!

the new married couple!


all the lovely sisters and sister-in-laws

the new father-in-law and some of the young girls

the top of our wedding cake
I'm the first to post a comment. Whoo hoo!! Congrats!! May you guys have the best married life!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like it was beautiful! What an exciting day. I am sad that I missed the reception, we were out of town. Samantha wanted to come too. We are glad that everything went wonderfully. Enjoy your time off as you get settled and have extra time together. I will look forward to seeing Mrs. Wilson at school this next year. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteMarie you looked so beautiful that day and glad everything turned out the way you wanted it to. Congrats and good luck with married life :)
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHH!!!! Marie - you are absolutely correct - June 27th was the PERFECT day! I'm so happy I got to be a part of such a special experience in your lives. You looked stunning, and the pics are fantastic! CONGRATS again and again and again! =)
ReplyDeleteYea! A Michael and Marie blog!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me happy!
June 27,2009 was a perfect day! Michael and Marie were married on a stunningly beautiful day with lots of family and friends around! You two are beginning a wonderful time together! Love you tons!
Your pictures are amazing and you look beautiful. My family said the whole day was enchanting. Sorry we couldn't make it to share your special day.
ReplyDeleteYou're so gorgeous girl! I wish I could have been there. I'm SO happy for you kiddies!
ReplyDeleteYou are so pretty! It was so great to be with you in the temple. The whole day was sp enchanting! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteMarie! I'm so happy for you! You looked beautiful on your wedding day and the reception was just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean no more Moose? But Mrs. Wilson does sound really good. :-). Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I am so glad you are in our family now! It was such a beautiful day and you looked amazing. Everything did seem to go perfectly. I am so happy you guys have a blog. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy everything went so well, I wish so much I could have come, I thought maybe I would be able to but several family functions got in the way. You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of tops of wedding cakes, I have no idea where Pierce's and mine is... hopefully at his grandma's house. Oops! We love you guys and are so happy for the both of you!!!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-tetap-produktif-selama-wfh/
ReplyDelete